Satire, it's the new black.

Monday, January 13, 2003

So, I crewed for a race on Saturday. We sailed an Erickson 35 to a third or fourth place finish,,, it's pretty damn irritating that they don't let you know who won until several days later... anyway, I get a return invite because I can "pull line"... I've been told repeatedly that there are no "ropes" on a boat, if I fall over board I sure hope they throw me a line... San Francisco sailing is backassward - the Winters are calm and the Summer is where all the wind is... great thing about crewing on a boat is that some other guy has spent all the money - bad thing is he insists on being the skipper... really bad thing - he calls you "little buddy"... nobody has called me little buddy in a long, long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home