Satire, it's the new black.

Monday, December 08, 2003

scared by clowns?
not me, but here's something really scary. I saw a license plate frame that read "My other Saturn saved my life"... I know that a lot of people get in accidents every day and that safe cars are a good thing... What I didn't know was that Saturn takes it one step further and actually has a marketable accessory for drivers who for whatever reason have destroyed one and have come back for another...

Shouldn't we think this through? If you just smashed up your car, and possibly someone elses in the process why don't we put you in a less safe car... Under no circumstances should you get anything big and/or well padded... how about a 1950's Subaru... then you'll need to be a more careful and conservative driver... or, at least the cars you keep sending to the scrap heap are less of a burden on the landfill... and you'll ber slightly less dangerous to the population...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home