Satire, it's the new black.

Thursday, July 24, 2003

I know you really want to be me
Today was one of those sucky days that ended on a real high note. I got my daughter an iMac for Christmas and she is just getting into it. This is the transcript from my IM with my her tonight... (Her posts with the >>>)

Rendezvous IM with First Name Giovanna Last Namebobincheck
8:24 PM
>>>i can not waite for tomoro
Do you think we will have fun?
>>>YES
What are you going to do when we are at my office?
8:25 PM
>>>I do not know
I think we will watch a movie... how about that?
>>>that sowens good
What movie do you want to see?
>>>i do not know
how about Spy Kids 2
>>>i do not have that movie
really?
>>>Ya
I guess we could buy it...
8:30 PM
>>>do you meen it
I'll try to get it for us...
>>>what if you don't sekseed
>>>riget back (she got a call from a friend)
8:35 PM
I will succeed. I'm Daddy, I always come through
>>>that's good and funny
so, do you want to bring any other movies?
8:40 PM
>>>i do not know
it's almost time for bed, are you ready for Mommy to come in?

Goobie is soo sad
She feels so bad
She is chatting with Dad
But that will end in a tad
>>>daddyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What?

8:45 PM
>>>what will we do to momro
take a nap, brush our teeth
give the dog a bath
eat cooked carrots
>>>stop it daddy
change bubbys diapers
clean your room
>>>i meen it!!!!!!!!!!!!
We can go watch the grass grow
but, if you go to bed right now and are a good girl for Mommy, we can eat snacks, watch movies and play games... deal?
>>>lfjsklfjdsigkldjviodssldjiogudlvkkldifosegieusgisjklfjgiouzirgjsdjkgjfkzjgidnjfjkuzilfjhjvndfndvnjhdhzgrnfzdndfjkgnjkdfhgldhfjkgznfdgnfmzvmndfhghdfjzgnfjhjkfngjdfhxgjfngfjgdjgrkrjil
that's not a word
8:50 PM
>>>i know that's myPOINT
So, what is your point?
>>>STOP!
OK, but only because it's time for bed
And you need to get ready to go sleepy bye
Mommy is going to start songs any minute...
Do you have your stuffies ready?
>>>good night daddy
Good night my sweetie
I love you
sleep well
>>>i love you too sleep well too
8:55 PM

First Name Giovanna Last Namebobincheck has left this chat.
You left the chat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home