Satire, it's the new black.

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

They weren't even remotely interested
I called all the local newspapers and told them that I wasn't interested in recieving their paper... 30 minutes later I called them all back and asked for the decision maker of the office... I told them I wasn't interested in recieving their paper... I called back the next night and told them that I wouldn't be interested in getting the newspaper everyday for only the price of the Sunday paper... I was upset that I couldn't mispronounce their name so I called them all Mr. Minske - it's a made up name and it worked out great until Mr Minske from the Chronicle answered... Even though I was screwed on that one, over all it felt so good that I called four long distance companies to let them know that I was very happy with the one I've got... on a roll, I called the DNC, RNC, Libertarians, and the Green Party to let them know that I had forwarded all contributions to the local ASPCA - they were still confused after I told them that I could trust every "pound dog" and not one of "them slimey damn worms" they have been trying to get me to vote for... tomorrow I'm going to call up all the self help radio shows and act completely normal... I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home