Satire, it's the new black.

Sunday, February 16, 2003

I guess my problem is that I don't necessarily agree that The POTUS needs to clear it with Bonnie Raitt before he goes to war... I like her music and all but she might not be up on her international intelligence updates from the Secretary of State. If she could just focus on one thing for a minute, Alexis Dinno might be interesting… You know, I might get out and protest something if real hippies looked like Dharma (Jenna Elfman)... Just looking at the rally makes me wonder if there is a business to be had as a roving deodorant vendor... 50 protestors are in SF County Jail tonight... a protestor on TV declaring poice violence and that he was knocked down but I don't know if I can I take the guy seriously - can anyone with that many visible piercings really have a problem with a little pain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home