Satire, it's the new black.

Saturday, December 20, 2003

More from the road...
On the way to work on Friday I was listening to the radio "KFOG traffic... We are reporting a multiple car accident on the south bound 580 at the 13 on ramp..." And just as I heard the news, it registers... I'm less than a minute away from that on ramp... And sure enough, I come around the bend and see a couple of cars, some cops and a blocked freeway.

So, here's where I get pissed off... The freeway is blocked BEFORE the on ramp... We SHOULD be moving at warp speed... But no. I'm behind several people who have never seen bent metal before, and now was the best time for them to check it out. I have a hint for all of the idiots driving the roads who have never seen a crashed car... Get your ass to a junk yard... Bring a sack lunch and spend the whole damn day... Bring the kids and call it an outing... Whatever it takes, get it out of your system. Then, when you are on the road, you can happily skip on by when a couple of drivers can't seem to successfully get to work through the rain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home