Satire, it's the new black.

Monday, January 31, 2005

TV land

I've been gimping around for several days now and can honestly say that this whole broken leg thing sucks. Sure, it's nice to have my parents move in and help out around the house while I'm down, but there isn't much else to be happy about. My pain medication makes me woozy and it's hard to concentrate for long periods of time so I've been using that great crutch of the short of attention. I've been watching more than my fair share of TV. Unfortunately, I've all but exausted my TIVO, and now I'm working on the On Demand feature of my local cable company. I've started watching Carnivale (which at this point makes no sense at all), if it gets to the point where I'm watching Unscripted I'm going to get drastic and start reading.

3 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Elizabeth Arriaza said...

I'm trying to be sympathetic to your plight but the fact that you've just mentioned two TV shows that I know nothing about has thrown me for an absolute loop. Yay! I'm not such a TV junkie after all. Join me in a happy dance won't -- oh, yeah. Never mind. My bad.

8:10 PM

 
Blogger John said...

Drew, and I thought it was the massive Vicodin high that I've been on for the last two weeks.

9:47 AM

 
Blogger John said...

Hi Patricia, I'll do a happy dance with you, although it is more of a "happy wobble, hope I don't fall down -aw shit, that hurt" kind of a thing.

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home