Satire, it's the new black.

Monday, February 24, 2003

It’s true what they say about dogs – they take after their owners. My Golden Retriever named Bridget because of a weird thing she has going on with the hair on her nose (it’s kind of like a mini Mohawk). I need to clear something up right here and now – I did not name the dog. We have always picked up our dogs from the pound (Don’t be an asshole - Spay and Neuter) and Bridget came to us from the Animal Rescue Foundation… anyway, the dog got into it with a Skunk. She’s tied up in the back yard tonight and won’t be coming back into the house until the smell goes away. Giovanna was upset her bed buddy wouldn’t be with her but waxed philosophical “You can’t win a fight with a skunk – even if you kill it, at the least you’ll be stinky”. Wisdom? To be sure. Maybe one day I’ll learn to stay away from the no-win fights in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home