Satire, it's the new black.

Saturday, May 17, 2003

Viva Las Vegas
I'm heading back to LV tomorrow morning for three days of vericose vein building trade show torture. I finally got a little smarter and bought a ticket to "O". No you pinheaded perv - it's the Cirque Du Soleil show at the Bellagio. This should be good.

The flip side is that I'm nagged by the reminder of the violence from my last trip. It's amazing how quick we adapt to horror. But adaptation to horror shouldn't render it any less potent. Isn't every murder equal to Cain's? What the hell do I know, it's not like I'm a deep thinker or anything. Patricia has a push on her site to get you to be a bit more aware of the issues around child abuse. And I've always thought, who could possibly be for child abuse? Well these FugMonkeys sure seem to have missed the point. How do you leave your kids to the hands of a couple of spun out tweaks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home