Satire, it's the new black.

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

The end of the periodical
In one of those moods about a year ago, I ordered something like 7 magazine subscriptions. So for the last year, I haven't read one book - only magazines. Mostly car magazines. While I was satiated at first, the monthly grind is getting a little tedious. I'm ready for them to stop coming. I'm also looking forward to getting back to my regular reading habits.

Then something weird started happening. I'm getting magazines I didn't order and ones that should have stopped, haven't.

I'm getting a little worried.

Books are stacking up, and I can't get to them. I'm wading through Car & Driver, Esquire, T&L Golf, and the list goes on...

I'm going to open a barber shop just so people will start stealing them from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home