Satire, it's the new black.

Saturday, April 19, 2003

Can you keep a secret?
Since you are my bestest of all friends and everything... and we DID pinky swear... I've just got to tell you... now remember, you promised not to tell ANYONE... OK, here it goes... Wait, are you sure you are ready for this?... OK... Anyway, here it goes...

Such is the intricate verbal handshake of the creature known as my daughter. I have no idea what will come next (having never really figured out the female of the species) but this might be an early indicator of why it takes so long for them to get ready to go out and also, just maybe, why they always go to the bathroom in pairs... I'll keep you posted as I find out more. As long as you pinky swear that you can keep a secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home