Satire, it's the new black.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I thought you were dead...

i kind of gave up on the blogging thing. It's something that my friends are much better at than I am, so I assumed that I pretty much sucked at it and probably should quit and save the world a little extra white noise. Also, I'm not that interesting... So, what changed? Someone quoted me. This would have gone completely unnoticed, except my sister (who clearly has too much time on her hands) googled me. Then she told my mom.

Now, they are going to think I have a sensitive side... this is something I cannot let lie. I must re-establish my previous identity. The best way to do that is to pound out little observations about my world and tint them with a sarcastic hue -- never once letting it be questioned that there are many people out there that are really dumb. Also, I'll constantly point out that "my kids are indeed better than your kids... and, actually, better than you too." Yes, I'll be in the blogging world once more. It's good to be back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Oh brother...a little bit of flattery and suddenly you're back in the game. Typical. I look forward to a full three days of posts!

6:35 AM

 
Blogger John said...

But it will be an awe inspiring three days...

9:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home