Satire, it's the new black.

Friday, August 12, 2005

The Wave

Recently I traded my BMW M3 convertible in for a 4 door sedan... A nice "dad car," but a "dad car" nonetheless. While I'll miss the M3 there was always something wrong with it. I'm not talking about all the service calls, those are expected with a high strung beauty like that. The car was missing a critical component of all enthusiast cars; the wave.

This led me to think that all the really fun vehicles have a wave and that while the M3 may have been cool, it wasn't a fun car and ultimately had to go.

The motocycle wave is a two finger "peace sign"

The Miata wave is an actual wave (Miata drivers are pretty happy folk)

The Jeep wave is a raised hand that doesn't move.

It comes down to this -- all my cars should come with a wave. Driving should be fun and it's just not worth it to drive a car that will simply get you somewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Elizabeth Arriaza said...

so the only thing left to ask is, 'what does the 4 door sedan' wave look like?

6:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home