Satire, it's the new black.

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

PTO
OK, so I've been on PTO (that's paid time off) for awhile and have recently become aware that there is a world outside of the cube I (too) rutinely inhabit. It's funny, I'm only taking the time off because my company is forcing the issue. And the more I take off, the more I don't want to come back...

I have a great tan (at least a great farmer's tan), am more relaxed and breezed through my workout today even though I haven't seen a gym in a week. I realize that my golf game needs some specific work, my kids are more fun than my co-workers (even Greg that blogger everyone drools over at Geese Aplenty), and my wife appreciates my being around - all that gets attention when I take work out of the picture. A priority restructuring is in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home